The project was designed in a cyclic way in order to build on the results of the previous phase with special regards to the development of the main product – the methodological framework.
The development process contained the following steps
1. Background research and analysis of good practices on professionals' collaborative learning:
- The partnership established common assessment criteria for the elaboration and analysis of identified good practices.
- The partnership identified innovative practices from different countries on different policy levels and processed in case studies. The good practices below were seeked on school, local, regional and national level by all partner countries:
Limerick DEIS Primary Schools Literacy Initiative- focusing on continued professional development of teachers to support best practice in oral language and literacy instruction in primary schools of the most disadvantaged areas of the city
2. The partnership has analysed good practices above to prepare development phase.
3. The partnership - using the results of the analysis of case studies - has developed the draft methodological framework in order to step towards the piloting phase.